Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Invoke the Sea





Almost every January like clockwork, my thoughts turn to the beach, to warm weather and to the sea.
Today as the snow came down, I decided to invoke a little of the sea.






Taking an empty basket, I added seashells arranged just so, paper flowers, a few strands of faux pearls and a bit of lace. Such a transformation! It turned out to be a beautiful arrangement.



You can easily invoke the sea with a basket of your own filled with treasures from vacations past, sea souvenirs, heirlooms or any other crafty pieces. We are still in winter here so I kept my color scheme white with a hint of the dried, the memory-tinged and a look of days by-gone with a touch of peach and pale rusty yellow.'



The sea basket is now gracing the bathroom so that it can be nearest the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...